At IMBRACE Ltd, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you.
For the purposes of this policy, IMBRACE Ltd, with registered offices at;
Unit 1, Gate Farm, High Street, Sutton Benger, Wiltshire, United Kingdom SN15 4RE.
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your online experience.
The cookies we use at IMBRACE allow our website to work, and to help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
- What cookies are
- What information we collect and why
- The type of cookies we use
- How long cookies are stored on your device
- How to manage cookies
- What happens if you reject all cookies
- How to contact us
WHAT COOKIES ARE
A cookie is a text file containing information which is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognise a user’s device. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
When we refer to Cookies throughout this Policy, we intend to cover all similar devices including web beacons and log files. For more information on those additional tools, please read our Glossary.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Examples of the types of information we collect via cookies may include:
- how many users visit the IMBRACE website, how often the site is visited, the pages visited on the site, click-through on the site and the total time spent on the site;
- whether you have visited our website before or if you are a new visitor;
- the website visited before the IMBRACE site;
- your viewing preferences (e.g. layout, sizing preferences, language, etc.);
- your purchases and orders; and
- your username, password, browser type and IP address, so we can recognise you on future visits.
Please note that we do not collect your name or e-mail address via cookies.
In addition, cookies help us to:
- customise your visit: we may use information from your visit to help improve your next visit to our site;
- customise the advertising and marketing messages you receive on this site either from ourselves or from third parties. This could involve identifying website features in which you have an interest, and recommending accessories for your IMBRACE products. Our goal is to provide you with what you want as quickly and easily as possible; and
- look at customer trends: we compile information from thousands of customer visits and analyse it as a whole. This kind of study focuses on identifying trends among the many visitors to our site rather than analysing information about any individual customer.
THE TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE
When you use our website, the following categories of cookies may be set on your device:
These cookies are set by IMBRACE. For the most part, they are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are set by IMBRACE and enable you to move about the site or to receive certain requested features, such as allowing you to place orders on the website.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are set by IMBRACE to collect statistical (aggregated and anonymous) information about the use of the website by you and other visitors. This information allows IMBRACE to enhance the functionality of the website.
In addition to our use of these applications, certain third parties and affiliates may set and access cookies on your computer, and in conjunction with web beacons.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies enable useful services and functionalities, for example the online chat support.
- Online behavioural advertising cookies – These cookies collect information about your browsing habits, product and services preferences. This information will allow IMBRACE and advertising networks we work with to display relevant ads in the most appropriate places on partner websites and on IMBRACE’s websites. For example, third parties or affiliates may administer IMBRACE banner advertising programs on a non-IMBRACE
How long cookies are stored on your device
The length of time cookies are stored on your machine can vary, but they generally fall into two categories: temporary or persistent.
We use temporary session cookies on all of our secure pages to assign and store a session ID to you so that you can move uninterrupted between the areas of our site. This session ID is also used for internal reporting purposes. It is not personally identifiable to you, and this type of cookie does not leave any retrievable information on your hard drive. Most of our first party cookies are session cookies which expire when you close your internet browser.
Our first party analytics cookies and third party cookies are persistent cookies because they are used to help us understand visitor patterns over a longer term or to provide additional functions you have requested in relation to site customisation and saved or stored content. They can be stored on your computer for 24 hours, a week, or several years, depending on the function they’re helping to perform.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
If you don’t want to receive certain categories of cookies on our websites, you can use the following tool to opt-out of them. Please note that we will need to set a cookie so that we can remember your choices when you next visit the website from the same browser.
At the present time it is not technically possible for us to allow you to carry your settings with you between your browsers and devices (i.e. your computer or smartphone) so you will need to change these settings independently on each browser/device you use. You will need to set these preferences every time you use a new browser or a new device.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are set by IMBRACE and enable you to move about the site or to receive certain requested features, such as allowing you to place orders on the website.
These cookies are set by IMBRACE in order to collect statistical (aggregated and anonymous) information about the use of the website. This information allows IMBRACE to enhance the functionality of the website.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES SET BY THIRD PARTIES
These cookies enable useful services and functionalities, for example the online chat support, and are offered by IMBRACE’s partners.
ONLINE BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES
These cookies are set by IMBRACE or by advertising partners in order to collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits, product and services preferences. This information will allow IMBRACE and partners to display relevant ads on partner websites and on IMBRACE’s websites.
In addition, you are free to manage your cookies via your web browser. You can always set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which gives you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. You can remove cookies from your machine at any time. Please refer to your browser’s documentation or online help for more information.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU REJECT ALL COOKIES?
You’ll still be able to use some parts of our websites. But some useful features will not work if you disable cookies. For example, you will not be able to make purchases.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
This policy may be revised from time to time. We will post changes on this website. This policy is specific to IMBRACE operations and applies to information you submit online as well as through other channels. This policy is here for your convenience and is not intended to create a binding obligation. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We understand how important your personal data is. This is why we want you to know exactly how we secure and apply your data to better serve you as a customer. We will always treat your data with the upmost care and we will never sell your data to any third party for marketing purposes.
Personal Information: By “Personal Information” we mean any information relating to you and by which you can be identified directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly (e.g. your IP address which we collect when you purchase a product online).
How we collect your personal data
- Online account creation on the IMBRACE website
- Purchases via the IMBRACE website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Phone calls made to IMBRACE
- Mail (postal and electronic) sent to IMBRACE
- Product registration
- Participation in competitions, prize draws and surveys
What we use your data for
- Processing your orders. In order to process your orders, we use third party shipping software and postal services in which we transfer some of your order data. This includes full name, shipping address and contact details.
- Providing you with relevant updates about your current and previous orders
- Providing relevant answers to customer service enquiries
- Fraud prevention
- Serving more relevant ads to you, providing you with a better online service
- Providing you with news updates, product launches, special offers and discounts. We use MailChimp to process our mass email campaigns in accordance with their privacy guidelines.
Transfers to third parties: It may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information (name, address, tel. number, e-mail, preferences, interest) to companies associated with IMBRACE or its agents, in order for them to carry out order research, purchase processing, analysis and marketing on behalf of IMBRACE.
In case of a change of control at IMBRACE, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information to any company which would take over any control over IMBRACE’s activities. Please be also advised that IMBRACE may have to disclose specific information to third parties (courts, administrative bodies, etc.) if required by law.
How to communicate your preferences or to exercise your rights to have your Personal Information rectified, blocked or deleted: At the time you provide your Personal Information to IMBRACE (for example, at the time of purchase), you can express your marketing preferences in respect of the Personal Information (mailing address, e-mail address, phone number) you share with us. Check boxes on the website or on the offline document whereby your Personal Information is collected allow you to opt-in or opt-out of receiving updates on our products and services or on the product and services of our commercial partners. If IMBRACE has used your data after receiving this information from another company to which you provided your data, you will be able to express your preference at the time IMBRACE contacts you. You can then always contact IMBRACE and ask that your information will not be used for direct marketing purposes.
Contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post to, IMBRACE Ltd, Unit 1, Gatehouse Farm, High Street, Sutton Benger, Wilts. SN15 4RE, United Kingdom to update your Customer Communications preferences or if you want to exercise your rights to access your data and/or have any information we hold about you rectified, blocked or deleted if no longer necessary.
Changes to the Policy. This policy may be revised from time to time. We will post changes on this website and inform you via e-mail or mail. If you do not object to such a change within 14 days upon receipt of our information, the new policy will apply. We highlight the effects of no-replies in our communication. In case of objection to the new policy, the old terms shall stay in place.